Right from the moment Blockchain technology emerged as a viable technology, bitcoin has continued to thrive, despite several rise and fall, government attack and all that criticism. Bitcoins have immense potential and have soared beyond expectations over the years past. Many altcoins have come and gone; and many of them however, have been incredibly disappointing.
Earlier on the week, Litecoin creator Charlie Lee took to his twitter handle to counsel his followers to own atleast 1 bitcoin before buying any other cryptocurrency, Litcoin(LTC) included.
“There will be at most 21 million bitcoins in existence. There isn’t even enough BTC to go around for EVERY millionaire to own one. So before you buy any other coin (LTC included), try to own at least 1 BTC first. Once you have 1 BTC, buy all the shitcoins you want!”
There will be at most 21 million bitcoins in existence. There isn't even enough BTC to go around for EVERY millionaire to own one. So before you buy any other coin (LTC included), try to own at least 1 BTC first. 🥅
Once you have 1 BTC, buy all the shitcoins you want! 😂 pic.twitter.com/bc3xKKGB0m
— Charlie Lee [LTC⚡] (@SatoshiLite) July 17, 2018
The question should now be, which reliable and easy to trade place should I buy and trade on bitcoin; assured of wallet safety, easy local exchange(s) and daily grow my funds with ease?
One of such place is Seed Capitals
- Seed Capitals aids you to invest in available and credible cryptocurrencies(especially bitcoin)
- Seed Capitals have a fully functional Internal Exchange
- Member investors can trade and make profits in Seed Capitals
- Seed Capitals has an impending ICO; that member investors will benefit largely from
- Seed Capitals is set in using the Blockchain Technology in redefining Agriculture
- Seed Capitals bring massive investment opportunities to member investors
- Exchange of coins for fiat currencies is made possible and simple; in either case
As an Investor in Seed Capitals, you can fund your account and not invest immediately. When you invest, funds will be taken from your main wallet and invested. As the profits accrue, you will be able to make withdrawals to your main wallet.