We have all been introduced to a Network Marketing opportunity , aka MLM (Multi Level Marketing), aka Direct Sales. Some of us know the opening lines by heart at this point for example Are you open to making extra income, Are you satisfied with your current financial situation, do you keep your money making opportunities open, Would you like to make 30k a month and just to name a few lines.
Now let’s get into some dissecting in MLM you can get monthly checks rather fast depending on your ability to sell and get people to join your company. As far as Real estate is concerned a high probability that you will not get a check in a month or two. Don’t get us wrong it can happen but mostly not the case. MLM may give you monthly hits to boost your confidence. We think you should choose the thing you are most passionate about because each one will require hard work and focus.
When most people get started on the path to “self made wealth”, many choose one of the following:
1) To become a real estate investor
2) Start a business with an MLM company
Both of these paths are very difficult and there is no easy way to success. In some ways, here are the differences, MLMs are:
1) Cheap to start
2) Come with training
3) Have an “Upline” of information (aka coaches and mentors are part of the system)
4) Build a residual income by establishing a team or downline
5) Offer great and cheap personal development programs
Real Estate Investing is:
1) Expensive to start (down payments are expensive and training is expensive)
2) Mistakes are expensive
3) Risk and leverage can crush you
4) No set path for success
5) Coaches and mentors are hard to find
Real estate and MLM works if you work hard at it. Yeah it may take time but remember the hard road becomes the easy road and the easy road becomes the hard road.